Sales Professional - Automotive
San Antonio, Texas
Sales Consultant– Automotive
Turn your passion for sales into profit! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales pros for new and used vehicles. In this position, you will walk with clients through the entire sales process, from inquiry to ownership. Along the way, your stellar attitude and customer service skills will not only help close the sale, but secure customers for life.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
At our dealerships we offer not just a job, we offer careers! Outstanding facilities, sophisticated equipment and empowering environments are also included.
We know that the dedication and longevity of our employees is the major factor in our success we’ve had in the automobile business and we’re looking for dynamic individuals to join of our team!