Automotive Internet Sales Consultant
San Antonio, Texas
Auotmotive Internet Sales Consultant
Are you a versatile, tech-savvy sales pro comfortable in a high-volume, Internet-driven sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven Internet-focused sales professionals to help develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership’s website.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- 401K with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
At our dealerships we offer not just a job, we offer careers! Outstanding facilities, sophisticated equipment and empowering environments are also included.
We know that the dedication and longevity of our employees is the major factor in our success we’ve had in the automobile business and we’re looking for dynamic individuals to join of our team!